REACH OUT! Do you need help?
This page is designed for students who may need help or may know of someone who needs help with a serious emotional or mental health issue.
If you or someone you know is experiencing the following symptoms, seek the help of the closest teacher, counselor, parent IMMEDIATELY! Do not wait. Do not be afraid of the consequences or what people may think. Get help now!
2. Rage, uncontrolled anger, or seeking revenge
3. Recklessness or engaging in risky activities, seemingly without thinking
4. Feeling trapped or like there’s no way out
5. Increased alcohol or drug use
6. Withdrawal from friends, family, and society
7. Anxiety, agitation, unable to sleep or sleeping all the time
8. Dramatic mood changes
9. Expression of no reason for living or no sense of purpose in life
10. Giving away prized possessions
If you can't get to someone, click below to be directed to a self-help website and a 24-hour help line. Do not wait!